The Lang's Difference
Working with Lang's for the sale of your consignments will provide you with services
and a proven auction record unmatched by any other selling venue.
Our promise of exceptional customer service at every point of the transaction extends
to all consignors at every level, no matter the value of the consignment.
* Unlike other auctions and selling venues, at a cataloged Lang's Auction, consignments are 100% public owned. Your consignment will NOT be sold in competition with owner, appraiser, consultant or employee owned items in any Lang's cataloged auction. If you are considering consigning to an auction other than Lang's, make sure to ask how many items are owned by those associated with the auction that would benefit financially from their items selling for more than yours.
* Other selling venues may attempt to emulate Lang's, but no other auction in the tackle collecting field can equal Lang's state of the art consignor or buyer services, can claim a 45,000+ member exclusive mailing list of active collectors, or most importantly can match the number of bidders vying for your items at each and every sale. Our catalog averages over 55,000 views from unique potential buyers every sale, resulting in the world’s largest domestic & international tackle auction audience.
* Depending on the value and/or the number of items you consign, your seller's commission could be reduced. And there are no "hidden" charges at Lang's. Once received, all costs to bring your items to auction are included in the stated rate, such as full retail insurance, advertising, photography, storage, and any other expense we may incur. No other auction offers higher quality services or better terms to sell your antique or collectible fishing tackle.
* Consignor Payment Guarantee - Your auction proceeds check will be mailed within 30 days following the auction.
* Lang's consignors benefit from a loyal clientele of serious collectors, gained from decades of service to the most discriminating buyers, who satisfy their collecting needs exclusively through Lang's. They do not belong to collector clubs, attend shows, buy from eBay or any other online auction or seller - their mature collections have been built solely on many years of quality Lang's purchases.
Request to Consign
We appreciate the inclusion of photos. Once your request has been received, we will contact you and be glad to answer any questions you may have about the auction or consignment process. Please include your phone number, the best day/time to reach you, as well as a description of your item or collection.
Lang's Auction - the quality and results your collection deserves
Lang's Auction, Inc. • P.O. Box 7 • 6726 State Rt 20 • Bouckville, NY 13310
Phone: 315-750-1700 • Fax: 315-750-1720 • Sales@LangsAuction.com
© 2024 Lang's Auction, Inc.